Free Shipping on Orders more than $200! (Continental U.S. Only)
Expedited Shipping Available! Call or E-mail us at email@example.com
Medieval Knight Protector's Stage Combat Sword
- CUSTOM ENGRAVING AVAILABLE - See Below
- Identical to the Standard Knight Protector, but Modified for Stage Combat
- Durable Hand-Forged High-Carbon Steel Blade
- Thick Edges for Blade to Blade Contact
- Rounded Tip for Safety
- No-finish metals to Prevent Chipping
- Full Tang
- Models on Sale
* Stock items ship from Strongblade in 1-3 days. Please allow an additonal day for engraving or sharpening.
One of our most popular swords--the Knight Protector--is now available as a stage combat weapon!
How does this version differ from our regular version? Glad you asked, you imaginary customer in my head! This version has thicker edges for strength in blade to blade combat, a rounded tip for extra safety, and non-coated metal fixtures to prevent chipping. It's a little heavier than the original version, but, other than those differences mentioned, it's identical to the beloved knight protector sword. Note--the edges will nick on blade to blade contact, but the sword is built to weather these blows.
The blade on this sword is made is made from tempered high-carbon steel. A central fuller spans the center of the sword, giving strength and reducing weight. The grip is made from hardwood and wrapped in black leather. The perfect item for any performance requiring a medieval sword.
Overall Length: 37.5 Inches
Blade Length: 30 Inches
Blade Material of Construction:Carbon Steel
Weight(sword only): 3.6
Includes leather-wrapped wood scabbard with chromed steel throat and tip.
Stage Combat - Knight Protector Sword