Free Shipping on Orders more than $200! (Continental U.S. Only)
Expedited Shipping Available! Call or E-mail us at email@example.com
Polished Pewter Historical Cross with Swarovski Crystal Insets, encircled by Gold-Plated Ring
- Crafted in England by Master Jewelers
- Made from Fine English Pewter
- Set with Swarovski Crystals
- Based on the Mysterious Languedoc Cross Found in France
- Comes with 32-inch Chain
- A Historical Mystery That You Can Wear!
* Stock items ship from Strongblade in 1-3 days. Please allow an additonal day for engraving or sharpening.
A strange and secretive pendant found in the 19th century amongst the ruins of Coustaussa castle, Languedoc. It is impossibly encircled by a gold ring, both it and the cross being inscribed with mysterious Latin riddles.
The Latin inscription that runs around the back of the ring reads 'Scutum Arcana Dei' which translates to - 'I protect the secrets of God'. Whilst the intersecting text on the back of the cross reads from left to right 'Eternal blood ( of Christ )' and from top to bottom - 'Liberanos a malo' - 'Deliver us from evil.'
The bond of the ring and the cross therefore become a secret life time pledge to defend the "heretical" beliefs of the Cathars from the persecution of the Dominican Inquisition which began in 1216.
Height: 3.25 inches, Width: 2.38 inches, Depth: 0.75 inches
32 inches trace chain
Fine English Pewter with a gold plated ring and Swarovski crystals.