Free Shipping on Orders more than $200! (Continental U.S. Only)
Expedited Shipping Available! Call or E-mail us at email@example.com
Steel Aikuchi-style Katana with Disguised Knife
- CUSTOM ENGRAVING AVAILABLE - See Below
- Aikuchi-Style Guardless Sword is Light and Fast
- Hand-Forged from Rugged 1045 Carbon Steel
- Available with Red or Black Scabbard
- Hideaway Knife Concealed in the Scabbard
- White Cord-Wrapped Handle with Imitation Rayskin
- Engraved Collar on Sword Grip
- Comes with Silk-wrapped Storage Case and Cloth Bag
- Models on Sale
* Stock items ship from Strongblade in 1-3 days. Please allow an additonal day for engraving or sharpening.
Hand-guards are for posers. This Aikuchi-style katana is gorgeously streamlined for quick draws, lightning fast strikes, and tangle-free movement.
The Aikuchi is as beautiful as it is deadly. And when we mean deadly, we mean you could finish off your opponent in any number of ways. Yes, the traditional power-slash across the midsection works well, but this samurai sword comes with a hidden knife in the scabbard. Perfect for a close-combat surprise!
The Aikuchi is hand-forged from 1045 Carbon Steel, with a beautifully scalloped hamon line along the lower edge. There's plenty of space for engraving on this beautiful blade, so if you're looking for personalization, this is a great choice. The sword's handle is wrapped in a rugged white cord, with a rayskin-esque wrap below that. And the lacquered scabbard comes in a beautiful deep-crimson or deadly back.
As if that wasn't enough, the Aikuchi comes with a gorgeous display/carry box and a cloth storage bag. So grab one of these beautiful, durable katanas and click on the Engrave This button to make it truly yours.
1045 Carbon Steel
Hilt Wrap Material:
White Cord and Imitation Rayskin
This katana comes with a silk-wrapped storage box and a cloth carrier bag.
Images of This Product from Our Engraving Gallery
JAPANESE TEXT ON A KATANA
Visit our Engraving Gallery to see more examples of our custom engravings.